2. 14th St. New York, NY – you are welcome to open MORE STORES in Manhattan any time!!!!
3. TJ’s opening in Manhattan changed my life!
4. Love the frozen (some marinated some not) fish, TJs creamy valencia organic peanut butter and TJs creamy raw almond butter (had to buy crunchy once) rock my world and the TJs Island Soyaki sauce makes almost anything better – from fish to veggies… yummmmm
2) Nashville TJ’s (or Ventura, Ca when I’m home!)
3) I’ve sat on a lion and ridden an elephant)
4) TJ’s Barbeque Sauce, Triple Ginger Snaps. Peppermint Joe-Joes, Kettle Corn, and Gnocci!
Name (include @ if you’re on twitter) Gayle M. Montgomery @Indigo_Nights
Favorite Store Monrovia
Fun fact I NEVER go into a big chain super market if there’s a Trader Joes I can go to instead. Food’s tastier, healthier, cheaper, and there aren’t as many aisle clogging idiots at Trader Joes (shop, get what you want, get out of my way, LOL).
Favorite item(s) Chicken Gyoza, Chicken Tamales, Chicken Mini Tacos, Spanokopita, Spinach Lasagna, any of your cookies, Blueberry Bread, Flatbread, you name it.
San Francisco, Ca
I shop at the Masonic and the Mason St. stores
Fun fact… my job is making comic books.
My favorite TJ treats:
Frozen enchiladas, grilled eggplant wrap, brown rice california rolls, ALL of the packaged Indian foods, the TJs brand of Greek yogurt, the Fiber O’s cereal, Trader O’s sandwich cookies, and the half manga sorbet/half rice milk icecream!
1) Stephanie (@svr_foster or @BabyFoodBlog)
2) Trader Joe’s Glendale and Silver Lake
3) I have a blog about making homemade, healthy organic babyfood for children of all ages. I am trying to promote a healthier generation by making parents aware of what they are putting into their child’s body (http://babyfoodblog.codebrews.com/)
4) pork potstickers, chicken potstickers, Belgian chocolate pudding, any of the organic produce, the packaged nuts and most of the frozen vegetables (especially the organic foursome).
1. Jessica (include @JessicaLSnow)
2. San Jose
3. I’m on a very serious quest to find the perfect non-fat frozen yogurt
4. Fiber cereal, the produce, the wines (esp. any moscato I can find), TJ’s greek yogurt, the shrimp stir fry, the fruit bars, indian food and anything chocolate. This list could probably actually go on for pages.
Oceanside, NY – b/c its the closest but it doesnt have wine, I NEEEED SOME TJ WINE!!!
I can eat A LOT of pancakes
My current favorite item- the Mini Chicken Tacos but I love so many things that was a hard choice to make.
2) Memorial Drive in Cambridge, MA
3) Almost all of my blog recipes include a TJ’s item
4) Dark chocolate, Trader Joe’s Zinfandel, 0% Greek yogurt, mushroom truffle flatbread, and the chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwiches that I can’t find anymore!
1) Dave (@VBGlacier)
2) Fairfax, VA store
3) I’ve been to 47 of the 50 states (never been to Maine, Minnesota or Alaska)
4) Chicken Taquitos, Lemongrass Chicken Sticks, Peppermint JoJos, Edamame Snack crackers, Arancini Bites, Sesame Crepes, Black Toad Ale
1. Cynthia (@cynthesisofcrap)
2. Riverside, CA
3. I synthesize a lot of lame jokes
4. I love your spinach and…j/k. I LOVE your cinnamon swirls cereal, Belgian chocolate, pesto pizza and mochi ice cream.
1. Traitor Joe (@traitorjoes)
2. all of that serve deliciously unsustainable seafood
4. all of TJ’s unsustainable seafood, especially the orange rough fillet and the fish sticks made of the severely depleted alaskan pollock stocks… hmmm hmmm, ocean destruction never tasted so good!
I shop at the Dublin store in Ohio, am moving to SF Bay area, but my favorite store is in Queen Anne, Seattle WA. Nicest staff ever!
… TJ’s saved me after I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease.
Fave finds: Red Pepper Hummus, 2 Buck Chuck, FroYo, GF Ginger Snaps, Oh My! Omega Trek Mix, both the Paneer and Chicken Tikka, Argentinian Red Shrimp, Dark Chocolate with Raisins and Pecans, Fage 0%, Babybel Light, Larabars, Pirate Booty… the list goes on :).
Buckhead Store in Atlanta
My 91 year old father shops at the TJ in San Clemente and Laguna Niguel!
Favorites include Tejva, Joe Joe cookies, Saucy Scallops with Mushrooms, well we really like everything!
1. Chaunda (@Anderstrong)
2. 3rd and LaBrea Los Angeles, CA
3. I once lived in Lemoore and would drive > 80 miles round trip to in order to shop TJs.
4. Sunflower Butter, TJs Apricot Greek Yogurt, TJ’s Mac & Cheese (in the oven), Beef Barley Soup, Flax-Seed Tortilla Chips, any steam in the bag veggie, Wintry Blend Coffee, Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans, Buffalo Jerky…I could go on all day!
I’m not a very happy customer these days. I’m disappointed Trader Joe’s (here in the SF Bay Area) has discontinued yet another item I have relied on for several years. That item is Bisous de Provence’s Green Tea Triple Milled Soap. This was a great seller here and is a great product.
I don’t get it, and am quite disappointed once again. I’m doing more shopping at farmer’s markets and BiRite.
TJ’s Culver City, West Hollywood @ Studio City
I love little yappy dogs and fat fuzzy cats!
My TJ’s faves: The Organic Chocolate Chip Cookies, Carrot Cake Muffins and Sesame Sticks are the ultimate!
YMy name is Chaunda and you can find me on twitter @Anderstrong. My favorite TraderJoes is PCH in Long Beach, CA. A fun fact about myself is that I could never live in CO because there are no TJ’s. Why is that? Anyway, my favorite item is TJ’s Wintry blend coffee because it is so comforting on a chilly day.
2. Tyngsboro, Ma., wish for NH store!
3. I’ve learned that a yummy, delicious dinner
can be made in an hour – every day.
4. Really like the olive oils and coffee blends – but most of all – love the philosophy of the store and wish there was a TJ’s locally. Can I start my own?
My name is Chaunda and you can find me as @Anderstrong on twitter. My favorite Trader Joe’s is #43 on PCH in Long Beach, CA. A fun fact about me is that although I love the state of CO, I could never live there because there are no Trader Joe’s!!! (Why is that anyway?) My favorite TJ’s item has to be the Wintry Blend seasonal coffee, because nothing has ever been so comforting as drinking a cup on a chilly morning. I love you TJ’s!!!!!!!!!!!
1. Ellie- Elliesworld on Twitter
2. T.J on Oceanside, Long Island NY
3. I always would see Trader Joe for yrs. and though there is nothing in there that I would really like..Until one day… NOW I think WHY did I wait so long?
4. 3 Layer T.J Hummus. THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD T.J made me a Hummus convert!
1. J. Cowan @cowan_j
2. Old Town Alexandria VA
3. Powerberries do indeed melt if kept in the pantalones for too long…go figure.
4. Barbara’s Bakery PB Puffins! or TJs PowerBerries! or Thai Spicy nuts! (yes, at this point I’m yelling)
Name: Gina Gonzalez (@GinaGonzalez12)
Favorite store: Trader Joe’s on La Brea & Third
Fun fact: I’ve created two GIS maps on Trader Joe’s for a class
Favorite item(s): Crispy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies, Flourless Chocolate Cake, Vegetable Burritos, Vegetable Masala Burger, Mac N Cheese Bites, Chicken Taquitos, Breaded Chicken Tenderloin Breasts
1. Name: @janettwokay
2. Favorite Store: Northern CA
3. Fun fact: I’m more fun than a barrel of monkeys
4. Favorite item(s): Cherry tomatoes, Teriyaki chicken, Corn on the cob, Potatoes of all kinds, etc.
1. @Jennifer jenniferosf
2. Masonic x Geary, SF
3. My little boy waves goodbye to all the TJs staff and says, “See you next week!”
4. Your ketchup (has crack in it), your mayo (has crack in it), Maitre Pierre ham & gruyere pizza (crack in it although is getting too small), your frozen French toast (has child’s crack in it), your frozen meatballs (have yet to try your new BBQ sauce), Triple Berry Joe’s O’s (has child’s crack in it), fruit crushers (ditto).
1. elijah star http://www.elijahstarphotography.com
2. West Hollywood
3. Ribit (my favorite noise)
4.I’m a huge fan of this blog!! Keep it up!! Just a quick note on a very secret recipe that I discovered while rummaging through my fridge today!
Do you like canned Salmon? I bet you have a thing for baked Gorganzola crackers too? Well simply indulge in a delicious mid afternoon snack like I did and discover immediate JOY!
My name is Terry and I live in Dilworth, I shop at Trader Joe’s at Metropol Avenue often. My experience has been good there with the employees except for SAM. SAM is a bitch that is lazy, not helpful with locating items in the store, doesn’t know TJ’s products, and SAM is obese (fat as hell). SAM is very unpleasant to be around and she never smiles. SAM always seems mad with the world. SAM is extremely ugly, dumber than dumb, and is out of shape with a flat, flat wide ass that looks like a big wide flat screen t.v. SAM deserves and needs to be fired immediately. Whoever hired her must have been drinking and blind. The next time you are in TJ’s (Metropol Ave.) slap SAMS face and give her your middle finger. SAM has a green tattoo on her right lower arm that is gross and disgusting. SAM works at TJ’s at 1133 Metropolitian Avenue, The managers name is Mark.